Manycore and Accelerator-based High-performance Scientific Computing
Call for Submission of Papers and Posters
We are looking for the best papers, posters and speakers for the ICCS Conference. We would like to encourage you to apply to share your expertise in manycore and accelerator-based high-performance scientific computing at ICCS Conference 2011 or suggest another presenter that can do the same.
International Journal of High Performance Computing Applications (IJHPCA) has announced a special issue for the ICCS workshop publications.
If you and/or at least one of the co-authors have participated in the January 2011 ICCS workshop then you are eligible to submit the paper.
March 18, 2011 is the deadline for submission of the paper.
A committee headed by Horst Simon, and Jack Dongarra will independently review the papers.
Talks and posters accepted for the workshop therefore will not be automatically accepted and will have to go through the review process.
Workshop participants who have not submitted their research and/or did not get their research accepted for the workshop are strongly encouraged to submit the paper to the journal for review.
- Authors need to submit their paper in the IJHPCA system: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com:80/ijhpca
- They need to submit:
- A PDF file or a Word file
- An abstract and 5 keywords
- An archive containing the original files (latex, figures, etc..)
- The bios of the authors
- The number of pages is limited to 12(with some flexibility)
- The format is single-column.
- For article intended to special issue, authors needs to add a comment when submitting the article. A simple sentence like: "this article is intended for the special issue following the Manycore and Accelerator-based High-performance Scientific Computing Workshop" is perfect.
- Authors must pick Horst Simon or any Subject Area Editor (SAE) assigned to this special issue as preferred SAE.
Non-blind peer review process where each manuscript is reviewed by at least two referees. The review process can take up to 2 months, depending on the availability of reviewers.
Four decisions are available after a round of review:
Major revision (will undergo another round of review)
- Once the paper is accepted for publication in the system, the authors will have to sign the copyright electronically.
- Finally Production will contact authors to proof read the article before publication.
- IJHPCA offers OnlineFirst, by which forthcoming articles are published online before they are scheduled to appear in print. (http://hpc.sagepub.com/content/early/recent)
More details can be found here: http://www.uk.sagepub.com/journalsProdDesc.nav?ct_p=manuscriptSubmission&prodId=Journal201339
For further information on submission guidelines contact Julie Langou
For posters please submit the abstract and bring a hardcopy of the poster
Abstract Deadline Tuesday January 18, 2011
Paper Deadline Friday March 18, 2011
Please submit your abstracts and posters to .
For further information contact .